Why is it important?
20 Good Reasons
- Protect the owner’s investment.
- Huge cost savings for proactive maintenance.
- Avoid interruption of the internal functions of the building.
- Add years of service to a roof system.
- Program of scheduled inspection
- Regular inspections lead to corrective action.
- Prevention of debris and vegetation.
- Damage, if detected early, almost always can be repaired for VASTLY fewer costs.
- Maintaining awareness of the roof condition and to provide regular systematic care.
- Competent personnel inspections at least twice a year provide peace of mind.
- Allows repairs to be made in the best possible weather.
- Inspections after major storms prove to be most wise (protects you from “Storm Chasers”).
- Small problems escalate over time until they become extensive and more expensive to resolve, if undetected.
- We offer testing of suspect areas with a “Tremex” impedance moisture detector.
- Your roof is one of the most costly components of your property.
- Your roof is one of the most neglected components of your property.
- Save money and reduce the cost spent on energy if built and maintained properly.
- Do you only maintain your roof on a crisis management basis?
- Do you think your guarantee is all-inclusive?
- Did you know your roof could be leaking and no signs would show inside?